Depending on specific dimensions, mainplate glass can span the height of the opening in a single lite or in multiple lites. Specially engineered splice plate assemblies or spider fittings can join the mainplates to the fins. The resulting system is one that yields maximum visibility, a sense of openness, and a modern flair.
ISG System Advantages
- ISG's Glass Fin Structures allow maximum unobstructed view.
- ISG's Glass Fin Structures eliminate the need for conventional metal mullions.
- A wide array of glass types and configurations are available. Monolithic and laminated glass fin constructions are available in a wide array of glass types and tints. Create your own glass and get performance data with the ISG Glass Designerę
- Ceramic frit screen patterns or etched designs can be used on the glass to enhance any system design. Lines patterns, solids, or photographic half-tones are all available options. See the ISG Glass Designerę for some ideas.
Glass Fin Options
- 3/4" or 1" clear tempered and laminated fins available.
- Full height fins which span the full height of the opening are available.
- Cantilevered Fins, spanning from the ceiling or floor, offer an alternative the full height fins for a maximum unobstructed view.