Fabricated from 316 alloy stainless steel, ISG’s fittings are available in a wide variety of finishes from the maintenance free standard finishes of satin and polished stainless steel to custom powder-coated, solid brass and gold plated finishes. This hardware can be used with glass ranging in thickness from 1/4” – 1-5/8” thick and fastened to monolithic, laminated, or insulated glass. ISG utilizes an independent testing laboratory to ensure the quality and engineering of its products.
ISG Glass Support Fitting Advantages
- Integral components of ISG’s structural glass systems, yielding reliable results in the field.
- Engineered to meet U.S. standards for seismic and hurricane forces.
- Custom hardware designs are available to meet special project requirements.
- Fabricated of materials selected to ensure durability and structural integrity over time.
- Variety of finishes available.
- Adaptable to a variety of glass thicknesses.